Meet the Staff
Matthew Gardea is originally from the Pacific Northwest, but claims Kansas City, MO as home. Matthew joined the Army in June of 2005. He spent the next seven years as an Infantryman deploying three times to Iraq and once to Kuwait. Starting January 2013 Matthew was DA selected for Recruiting Duty in Columbia, MO. Upon realizing his dream of being a gunsmith he finished his obligations and was honorable discharged in February 2016. Matthew enrolled in The Colorado School of Trades for their Gunsmithing program. He graduated from CST in May of 2017. Matthew is proficient with general firearm repair and stock refinish. For questions regarding repair or maintenance you can contact Matthew via email:
Matthew’s credentials are as follows:
- Associates of Science in Gunsmithing
- Certified Armorer Sig P series classic line, P320, MCX.
- Certified Armorer Glock.
- Certified Armorer Beretta 90 series, PX4 storm, Cougar 8000.
- Certified Cerakote Applicator.
- Certified Unit Armorer U.S. Army.
- Proficient with all small arms caliber weapons the conventional U.S. Army has to include M16/M4 all variants, M203/M320, M249, M240 all variants, M9/M11, M2 .50 cal machine gun, 25mm Bushmaster Auto Cannon